Welcome to Winnapaug Country Club
Winnapaug Country Club is a golf facility that lies on ocean views in Westerly, Rhode Island. We are the only public Golf Course in Westerly.
Winnapaug was purchased in 2015 by new owners Joe and Maria Luzzi. They have begun extensive improvements to the course and clubhouse and are dedicated to making Winnapaug a premire golf destination in Rhode Island. They have also added to their staff, new Superintendent Josh Beland and new Head Chef Steve DiSano.
The 18-hole "Winnapaug" course at the Winnapaug Golf & Country Club facility in Westerly, Rhode Island features 6,361 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 70.6 and it has a slope rating of 124 on Bent grass. Designed by Donald J. Ross, ASGCA, the Winnapaug golf course opened in 1922. We are equipped with a driving range and a chipping/putting where you can sharpen your skills...
Current Club Champion
Current Senior Club Champion
Current Presidents Cup Champion
Steve Ruzzo - Jim Murano
Current Four Ball Champions
Membership Options 2016.
New Members Welcome.
Memberships run from April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
- $1700 - Single - 7 Day Membership*
- $1400 - Single - Weekday Membership
- $2600 - Family - 7 Day Membership (Family Married)*
- $2200 - Family - Weekday Membership (Family Married)
- $1000 - Junior Membership (30 and Under)*
- $600 - No Frill Membership. Play Mon-Fri and after 2 on weekends. Pay $12 for 9 holes and $20 for 18 holes whether you ride or walk.
* Single 7 Day, Family 7 Day, and Junior Memberships include Preferred Tee Times. aaa